CBP - Annual Reconciliation Report §146.25 (Calendar Year Zones)
- Annual Inventory Reconciliation Report - March 31, 2021* - Retain
- Annual Reconciliation Report must be prepared, completed, and reviewed within 90 days of the end of Zone Year
- File CBP 214 – Gains
- File CBPF 3461/7501 – Losses
- Consider Prior Disclosure / Voluntary Notification
- Report should be retained in your records, no requirement to send to CBP
- Annual Reconciliation Certification Letter - April 14, 2021* - Send to CBP
- Certification Letter only, must be Filed with CBP within 10 working days of completion of the Annual Reconciliation
- Annual System Review Section 146.26 CR – Complete Document and Retain
- FTZ Operations Manuals – FTZ Manuals must be kept current to comply with CBP regulations. Contact Elicia A. Snyder to update your FTZ Manual
FTZ - Board Annual Report § 400.81p (b) (All Zones)
- Annual FTZ Board Report - March 31, 2021 - Retain
- We suggest filing by February to allow time for the Grantees to submit to the Board by March 31st
- All FTZ Board Annual Reports must be filed online. Contact your Grantee for online access
- Annual Report submissions are in the Online FTZ Information System (OFIS). http://ita-web.ita.doc.gov/FTZ/OFISLogin.nsf
- FTZ Operators must submit all data to the OFIS Annual Report portal to the Grantee.
- Scope of Authority – Review your current Scope of Authority for any Scope expansions that may need to be requested.
If you have any questions or need any help, please don’t hesitate to contact Linda D. King (816) 561-4999.